At Sammels Lantgård there are both a café, farm shop and a visitors garden, all of which are worth a visit.
A little practical information before your visit with us:
- Dogs are welcome, but they must be on a leash during the entire visit.
- It is not allowed to bring your own food to the café or visitors garden.
- There is no smoking on the property, this also includes the parking spaces.
- Parking has to be on the parking spaces in front of the red barn.
- Handicap parking can be found in front of the café.
- It is strictly prohibited to plug or harvest any fruits, berries or vegetables on the farm.
We look forward to your visit to the farm!